What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Are you looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home? You've come to the right place.
The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Martha's Personal Touch - Technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. You won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. When it's time to move, you need someone who will manage the job of selling your home. Martha Longhi takes care of everything, from start to close.
- Assisting in the preparation of the house
- Consulting on making repairs or minor improvements
- Managing the cleaning and staging of the home
- Preparation of high quality attractive marketing materials to successfully advertise your home
- Management of all necessary disclosure documentation
- Show the home it to prospective buyers
- Negotiate the purchase contract agreement
- Oversee the inspection process
- Handle all necessary paperwork with Title & Escrow providers
- Supervise the transaction to closing
Supporting the sale of your home from start to close.
Martha Longhi will be your partner throughout the entire process.